(SATURDAY & SUNDAY) Deal Voucher - Jet Blast Ride
- Duration: 35 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Syndey, NSW
If you are redeeming a Deal Voucher from the Scoopon, they MUST be redeemed through this web page, do not call the office to make bookings.
If you have an Entertainment Voucher or Gift Voucher purchased directly from Harbour Jet, please call the office on 1300 877 373 to make a booking.
HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Please select the relevant quantity of your voucher.
2. Select preferred date and time.
3. Click BOOK NOW.
4. Enter and complete personal details for booking - click 'Add Promo Code/Voucher' then Apply*.
*Please note that if you still have an outstanding balance, you have entered the voucher quantity incorrectly.
Harbour Jet departs every day from Darling Harbour from 11am till sunset during summer months (Dec-Feb). During other months, Harbour Jet runs Saturday and Sunday, 11am-3pm*.
*If you are looking for a departure Monday-Friday we would be happy to book you in with our sister company, Thunder Jet. Thunder Jet runs from Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon, Monday-Sunday.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to update you with what Harbour Jet Boating are doing to ensure the continued good health and safety of all our customers and staff, this includes:
- Enhanced staff hygiene protocols
- Increased frequency of cleaning equipment, surfaces / “high
touch areas”, including Pdf’s, rails lockers, desks.
- Staff who have traveled overseas are self isolating for 14 days
prior to being able to return to the workforce.
would also ask that for the safety and health of the community that
any customers that are felling unwell or present flu like symptoms to
remain at home, we will be very accommodating with needs to reschedule
due to these unprecedented circumstances.
- The minimum height requirement to ride on Harbour Jet is 120 cm’s.
- All passengers traveling are required to sign a jet boating assumption of risk form, if a passenger is under 18 yr.’s, a responsible adult over the age of 18yr.’s must sign on their behalf.
- Full length ponchos and life jackets are provided.
- Complementary lockers at the wharf are provided to store valuables and non water proof items.
By purchasing tickets for this ride, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions which can be found here. If you have any queries please call our office for assistance on 1300 887 373, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.